Under the control of the World Society of Anti-aging medicine (WOSAAM).
Acquire the basic scientific information and practical know-how in anti-aging medical therapies with this short training. Follow lessons on major hormone therapies (thyroid, female hormones, testosterone, DHEA, melatonin, growth hormone…), senescence, genetic typing tests, how to improve the diet, sexuality, nutritional tests and supplementation, stem cell therapies,..
Contains 20 online video courses
Additional Examination Fees
To take the exam (HTS, AHTC, AAMS or AAAC): 500 €
In case of failure, to retake the exam: 250 €
For physicians starting with anti-aging medicine.
1. A medical University degree as a physician
2. Other health-professionals may attend upon request and acceptance by the scientific committee.
3. Applicants should be free from significant disciplinary on-going sanctions or restrictions.
4. Payment of all Fees
5. Acquisition of 100% of the learning materials (online video courses or attendance to the seminars) (HTS, AAMS, AAAC, ATHC).
6. For AAMS (Anti-aging Medicine Specialization) & AAAC (Advanced Anti-Aging Certificate): Acquisition of learning Materials: Textbook of Anti-Aging Medicine + CD
1. Purchase the learning material and review the content at your own rhythm (we do not impose any timing).
2. When you feel ready to take the exam, kindly contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and organize a date with them. Note that you will need to come to the clinic in Brussels to take the exam.
3. Send us your medical diploma (to the above e-mail address).
4. You will have 2 hours to complete a multiple-choice questionnaire.
5. You will receive your results by email within five business days.
6. A certificate will be sent to you after successfully completing the exam either by the post or by e-mail (in pdf format).
7. If you fail your exam, and upon payment of a reduced fee (500 euros), you can retake the exam up to a maximum of three times.
Contact us to get in-depth information about the advanced training programs and to register for them.