Transform your office into a center of expertise in anti-aging medicine
After a short overview of the therapies or interventions that are possible in anti-aging or lifespan medicine, the information on how to conduct an anti-aging or pro-aging consultation to minimize aging in patients:
- Collecting information: Medical history, lifestyle, diet, complaints and other issues of the anamnesis.
- Physical examination.
- Laboratory tests: Which nutritional and hormone tests and how to interpret them?
- Nutritional and hormone treatments: A useful overview.
Gain basic insight into how to conduct a consultation aimed at helping patients age healthier. Essential information for each physician who treats aging persons and wishes to prevent, slow down and, whenever possible, to reverse aging.
- ABC of lifespan medicine
- Dietary advice
- Digestion improvement
- Correction of nutritional deficiencies
- Correction of hormone deficiencies lifestyle changes
- Physical examination
- First tests Thyroid, estrogen, progesterone, testosterone
- Second tests DHEA, melatonin, insulin
- Third tests GH, aldosterone, melation, nutritional
- Nutritional tests & their interpretaton
- Hormone therapies Thyroid, sex, adrenal, growth hormone