The ABCs of nutritional therapy
The nutritional laboratory tests and vitamin and mineral supplementation:
- Functional laboratory tests
- Water-soluble vitamins:
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12 therapies.
- Vitamin C therapy.
- Fat-soluble vitamins
- Vitamin A, D, E, K1 and K2 therapies.
- Coenzyme Q10 and lipoic acid therapies.
- Sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium therapies.
- Phosphorus, sulfur and MSM therapies.
Know the basics of nutritional therapies by learning which functional/nutritional tests to use and what vitamin and mineral supplements to prescribe. Essential knowledge for physicians who correct nutritional deficiencies in their patients.
- Functional laboratory tests part 1
- Functional laboratory tests part 2
- Watersoluble Vitamin B9-12 therapy part 2, vitamin C therapy part 1
- Vitamin C therapy part 2
- Vitamin A therapy, vitamin D therapy part 1
- Vitamin D therapy part 2, vitamin E therapy
- Potent hormone actions of vitamin D3 Erik-A. Richter
- Vitamin K, Co Q10 therapies
- Alpha lipoic acid therapy
- Sodium therapy
- Potassium, Phosphorus therapies
- Sulfur, MSM therapies, Calcium therapy part 1
- Calcium therapy part 2, Magnesium therapy