The hormone therapies that may help prevent, reduce or even cure obesity
Extensive information on the crucial role of hormone therapies in helping weight loss and reducing obesity:
- The hormone dysfunction of massive obesity and Prader-Willi syndrome
- The appetite-reducing hormones: leptin, HCG, cholecystokinin, MSH, oxytocin, TRH; The appetite-increasing hormone ghrelin: Facts, scientific studies, symptoms and physical signs, laboratory tests and diagnosis of deficiency (or excess), treatment (doses, excess signs).
- Blockers of ghrelin secretion.
- How to overcome insulin resistance.
- The similarities in symptoms and physical signs of obesity with signs (with pictures) and symptoms of deficiencies or excess in growth hormone, melatonin, thyroid, IGF-1, cortisol, DHEA, aldosterone, insulin, estrogen, progesterone, and/or testosterone.
- The scientific studies showing deficiencies in these hormones associated with a higher incidence or greater severity of obesity.
- Tables with overviews of the major hormone therapies that may reduce the risk or severity of the disease: Products, doses, best route of administration, potency of each hormone therapy in reducing overweight.
- HCG therapy for obesity: the A-to-Z information!
- Hormone therapies of anorexia and bulimia nervosa.
Gain insight into which hormone therapies may not only successfully reduce or even cure obesity but also make the body firmer, increasing muscle tone with precise knowledge on which treatments have the greatest efficacy. Useful information for physicians who help patients to lose weight.
- Prader-Willi syndrome multiple hormone deficits
- Appetite-reducing hormones leptin, HCG, cholecystokinin, MSH, oxytocin, TRH
- Leptin treatment to reduce appetite
- Cholecystokinin therapy to reduce appetite
- Two appetite-reducing hormones – MSH & Oxytocin
- GHrelin therapy to increase appetite Ghrelin blockers to reduce appetite
- How to overcome insulin resistance
- Obesity treatment with hormone therapies
- HCG therapy for obesity
- Anorexia nervosa hormone therapies
- Bulimia nervosa hormone therapies