Set up a successful hormone therapy consultation
How to practice hormone therapy in the office:
- Collect medical history and other data due to hormone dysfunctions.
- Complete an extensive physical examination to detect physical signs of hormone dysfunctions, also useful in follow-up.
- Choose the best laboratory tests to screen for hormone and nutritional deficiencies or excess.
- Interpret the clinical and laboratory data to diagnose what is deficient (or excessive) and what is not.
- Start and follow up hormone therapies.
- Look for the right things in the follow-up.
- Answer difficult questions from patients and their physicians.
- Perform many other hormone therapy consultation duties.
Gain A-to-Z information for diagnosis and treatment of hormone deficiencies and imbalances. Essential information for physicians who frequently prescribe hormone therapies.
- Endocrine system – a review
- Anamnesis part 1
- Anamnesis part 2
- Anamnesis part 3
- Anamnesis part 4
- Physical exam part
- Physical exam part 2
- Lab tests Hormone therapies
- Patient and colleague questions
- Famous endocrinologists and anti-aging therapists