How to treat with hormones that relax and boost performance
All about two totally different hormones, relaxin and the kidney hormone erythropoietin (EPO), and their deficiencies and treatment:
- The impact of relaxin and EPO deficiencies on health and their influence on various disorders such as premature aging, systemic sclerosis, fibromyalgia, skin thinning and loss of elasticity in the case of relaxin deficiency; loss of endurance, fatigue, anemia, neurodegenerative disease, and several other disorders in case of EPO deficiency.
- Studies showing the efficacy of relaxin, its synthetic derivatives and EPO in reversing these adverse changes.
- Symptoms, physical signs and in some cases laboratory tests of these deficiencies.
- Relaxin, its synthetic derivatives and EPO therapies: Products, doses, best route of administration, excess signs, side effects, safety guidelines, how to follow up.
Gain insight into how to efficiently treat with relaxin, its synthetic derivatives and EPO. Useful information for physicians who treat patients with fibromyalgia, anemia or premature aging.
- Relaxin treatment for various disorders
- Relaxin for fibromyalgia practical patient cases
- Erythropoietin part 1
- Erythropoietin part 2