Fascinating information on what centenarians have or do to live longer, and on other methods to live longer:
- Centenarians 2000 years ago.
- Centenarian: the 22 beneficial psychological attitudes to live longer.
- Healthy foods and food habits to live longer.
- Diets from regions with high longevity.
- Intermittent fasting.
- Nutritional supplements that may help to live longer.
- Centenarians: nutritional and hormone levels.
- Hormone therapies that make people live longer: scientific evidence.
- Hormone therapies in elderly people: How to adjust their hormone treatments.
Insight on what psychological attitudes, nutritional and hormone supplementation may help one live longer. Useful information for physicians who treat men and women who want to prolong the healthy part of their life.
- Centenarians 2000 years ago
- Centenarian psychological attitudes
- Healthy food habits to live longer
- Healthy foods to live longer
- Diet for longer life from regions with high longevity
- Intermittent fasting
- Living longer with nutritional supplements
- Micronutrient status of Centenarians
- Longevity Hormone therapies to live longer
- Hormone status of Centenarians
- Geriatric hormone deficits, adapting hormone therapies to elderly people
The keys to longevity