hormone therapies that can treat or relieve the most frequent disorders or diseases such as mood disorders (depression and anxiety), memory loss, sleep disorders, neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis), autism and schizophrenia, premature aging, skin disorders (dry skin, aging and thinning skin, eczema) and hair disorders (alopecia diffusa, areata and totalis), eating disorders, obesity and overweight, cardiovascular diseases (in particular coronary heart disease), rheumatoid disorders (rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis):
- Information on each disease.
- The similarities in symptoms and physical signs of each disease with signs and symptoms of deficiencies in growth hormone, MSH, oxytocin, vasopressin, melatonin, thyroid, IGF-1, cortisol, pregnenolone, DHEA, aldosterone, estrogen, progesterone, and/or testosterone.
- The scientific studies showing that deficiencies in these hormones increases the incidence of a disease or aggravates its severity.
- At the end of each presentation one or more tables with overviews of the major hormone therapies that may reduce the risk or severity of the disease, are presented: Products, doses, best route of administration, potency of each hormone therapy in reversing the disease and whenever possible the time necessary before improvement is achieved.
ADDED VALUEGood overview on which hormone therapies may successfully oppose the development of a disease or disorder and which ones have the greatest efficacy. Indispensable overview information for physicians who treat with hormone therapies to get a good idea of what is possible in disease prevention or treatment with hormone therapy, and how to do it.
- Memory Loss Mood disorders Hormone therapies
- Psychotic disorders autism schizophrenia Hormone therapies
- Neurodegenerative diseases Alzheimers Parkinson MS ALS Hormone therapies
- Premature aging syndrome Hormone therapies
- Sleep disorders Hormone therapies
- Skin and hair diseases Hormone therapies
- Eating disorders Hormone therapies
- Obesity and overweight Hormone therapies
- Cardiovascular diseases Hormone therapies
- Rheumatoid disorders Hormone therapies