How to efficiently administer growth hormone and IGF-1 in adults, also in individuals with mild deficiency:
- Symptoms, physical signs (with many pictures of patients), laboratory tests and diagnosis of growth hormone and IGF-1 deficiencies.
- Age-related diseases such as obesity, cardiovascular diseases, which are favored by growth hormone/IGF-1 deficiencies.
- Facts that show that growth hormone/IGF-1 does not favor cancer, diabetes, nor cardiovascular disease.
- Studies showing lower serum IGF-1 levels, thus lower growth hormone activity, within the reference range to be associated with more cancer, cardiovascular disease, obesity, diabetes, osteoporosis, cognitive defects, Alzheimer’s disease.
- Growth hormone treatment of adults: Doses, route of administration, excess signs, side effects, safety guidelines, follow-up.
- Somatostatin, the hypothalamic inhibitor of growth hormone secretion
- Opioids, their importance.
Gain insight into how to safely and efficiently treat growth hormone deficiency in adults. Abundant information for physicians who search to slow down or even partially reverse aging in patients.
- Growth hormone treatment in adults
- Growth hormone beneficial effects on age-rel. diseases
- Growth hormone deficiency signs symptoms lab tests
- Growth hormone treatment
- Growth hormone secretagogues
- Growth hormone risks benefits controversies
- Tips on how to solve problems with GH – Guy Guerin
- Nutrients and food influences on GH
- IGF-1 therapy to reverse aging
- IGF-1 levels within ref range associated with disease
- Associating IGF-1and growth hormone therapy
- Somatostatin Opioids Inhibitors of GH secretion