The why’s and how’s of pregnenolone, cortisol, DHEA, 7-keto-DHEA, androstenedione, and aldosterone deficiencies and treatments:
- The impact of these deficiencies on physical outlook signs (with pictures of patients) and health (including the adverse effects on heart and blood vessels, bones, joints and skin, and on mortality) and psychological issues (memory, mood, energy/fatigue, character, sex).
- Physiology of these hormones.
- Symptoms, physical signs and laboratory tests of deficiency and excess.
- Therapies: Doses, best route of administration, how to improve the balance of the hormone supplement with other hormones in the body, excess signs, side effects, safety guidelines, how to follow up.
- How to solve problems that appear with treatment.
Gain insight into how to safely and efficiently treat adrenal deficiency with hydrocortisone or glucocorticoids, DHEA and/or aldosterone/fludrocortisone. Useful information for physicians who treat with hormone therapies patients, including to correct the frequently occurring adrenal deficiency, and/or to reduce aging in patients.
- Pregnenolone deficiency and therapy
- Safe cortisol treatmen
- DHEA treatment
- DHEA controversies
- 7-keto DHEA treatment – Ascanio Polimenei
- Androstenedione treatment
- Aldosterone – Fludrocortisone treatment
The A-to-Z on how to treat with adrenal hormones