Practice hormone therapy with patient cases presenting hormone and nutritional deficiencies
Practical cases of patients with hormone dysfunctions and nutritional deficiencies and who received adequate treatment:
- Medical history, symptoms and physical signs, laboratory tests, hormone therapies, follow-up.
- Cases with allergies, muscle stiffness, fatigue, low-stress resistance, memory loss, Hashimoto’s diseases, massive obesity, total hair loss.
Gain useful practical experience in hormone therapy. Important practical information for physicians who treat with hormone therapies.
- Patient with Allergies by Dr Thérèse Hertoghe
- Patient with Muscle stiffness by Dr Thérèse Hertoghe
- Practical cases of hormone therapy Thérèse Hertoghe
- Patient with Exhaustion, low-stress resistance
- Patient with CFS, insomnia, memory loss
- Five hormone therapy cases
- Patient with CFS by Dr Marie François
- Patient with Alopecia totalis presented by Dr Marie François
- Child with massive obesity by Dr Marie François
- Hashimoto’s Disease in Pregnancy Dominique Carly