The posterior pituitary gland hormones that make the difference emotionally and in hydration
All about deficiencies in the posterior pituitary gland hormones, oxytocin and vasopressin, and their treatment:
- The impact of these deficiencies on health and their influence on age-related disease.
- Symptoms, physical signs (with many pictures of patients) and tests of these deficiencies.
- Studies showing the relationship between oxytocin deficiency and lack of affection, trust and sociability, autism, schizophrenia, fibromyalgia, female and male sexuality, in particular on orgasm loss, genital cancers and their improvement with oxytocin therapy.
- Studies showing the relationship between vasopressin deficiency and memory loss, Alzheimer’s, polyuria and diabetes insipidus, and their improvement with vasopressin and desmopressin.
- Oxytocin and vasopressin/desmopressin therapies: Doses, route of administration, excess signs, side effects, safety guidelines, follow-up.
Gain insight into how to efficiently treat oxytocin and vasopressin deficiencies. Useful information for physicians who treat patients with affection, orgasm or nighttime urination disorders.
- Oxytocin physiol effects affection autism
- Oxytocin schizophrenia diagnosis treatment
- Oxytocin use for female sexuality and orgasm
- Oxytocin use for male sexuality and ejaculation
- Oxytocin use for fibromyalgia
- Oxytocin possible protective effects against prostate & breast cancer
- Vasopressin therapy