This lecture will teach you how to adjust oxytocin supplementation to medical conditions and disorders supplementation.
- After attending this lecture, you will learn the various disorders that oxytocin deficiency may facilitate and that oxytocin supplementation may reverse in oxytocin-deficient patients.
- You will be able to recognize the medical conditions that require adjustments of the dose and timing of oxytocin treatments.
- You will improve your skills in adjusting the dose and type of oxytocin preparation in order to adapt to disease and the personal sensitivity of the patient.
- You will be able to adapt oxytocin treatment to specific medical conditions, such as acute and chronic social stress, children, old age, low sociability, social anxiety disorders, bullying, negotiations, making more friends, love, autism, schizophrenia, drug addiction and other types of substance abuse, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, other types of cardiac disease, low back pain, delivery, breastfeeding, cancer, ejaculation deficiency, lack of orgasm, etc.
- You will get to know the scientific studies that support this information, including the double-blind placebo-controlled trials.