This lecture will teach you how to adjust testosterone therapy to medical conditions that require changes in the treatment.
- After attending this lecture, you will learn the various disorders testosterone deficiency may facilitate and that testosterone supplementation may reverse in testosterone -deficient patients.
- You will be able to recognize the medical conditions that require adjustments of the dose and timing of melatonin treatments.
- You will get information on the mechanisms that explain why these conditions may imbalance a testosterone treatment or an inadequate testosterone dosing may cause problems.
- You will improve your skills in adjusting the dose and type of testosterone preparation to adapt to disease and the personal sensitivity of the patient.
- You will be more able to adapt testosterone treatment to specific medical conditions, such as acute and chronic stress, old age, delayed puberty, testosterone hypersensitivity, depression, anxiety disorders, adrenal deficiency, cardiac disease, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, stroke, osteoporosis, cancer, etc.
- You will get to know the scientific studies that support this information, including the double-blind placebo-controlled trials.