This lecture will be centered on the hormone and nutritional deficiencies that may cause burnout syndrome in patients, and what to do about them.
- After attending this lecture you will know more about the high frequency of burnout syndrome and what is the typical symptomatology and adverse health consequences.
- You will be able to diagnose the hormone deficiencies, such as thyroid, adrenal, growth hormone, melatonin, and other hormone deficiencies that can cause burnout syndrome.
- You will be able to diagnose the nutritional deficiencies, such as in iron, magnesium, omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, CoQ10, etc. that can contribute to the burnout syndrome.
- You will learn to correct these deficiencies in his/her patients, with the adequate supplements.
- You will should learn about some of the scientific studies that support this information, including the double-blind placebo-controlled trials.