How to improve the physical appearance with hormone therapies
The potent aesthetical effects of hormone therapies in improving the human physical appearance, in particular:
- To reverse hair loss: alopecia diffusa, areata and totalis.
- To treat skin disorders: wrinkles and other forms of skin aging, acne, skin mycosis, eczema, keloids, hirsutism.
- To reverse or reduce aging of face, arms, hands, abdomen, hips, thighs, feet, as well as varicose veins.
- For each part of the body, separate information is provided on the potential aesthetical effects of hormones such as growth hormone, IGF-1, thyroid, vasopressin, ACTH, DHEA, aldosterone, hydrocortisone, testosterone, estradiol, progesterone, melatonin, and many others: Products, doses.
Gain insight into which hormone therapy may restore aesthetical abnormalities. Useful information for physicians who seek to improve a patient’s physical appearance.
- Alopecia totalis – diffusa – androgenica in women
- Alopecia pelada -Claude Dalle
- Alopecia androgenetica – Claude Dalle
- Acne Hormone & nutritional therapies
- Skin mycosis Gianluca Pazzaglia
- Eczema Psoriasis Hormone therapies Gianluca Pazzaglia
- Age spots Aging skin Hormone therapies
- Keloids Hormone therapy Dominique Carly
- Hirsutism in women Hormone therapies
- Wrinkles Eyes, Nose, Face, chin Hormone therapies
- Shoulders, arms, hands Hormone therapies
- Abdomen hip thigh pathologies Hormone therapies – Marie-Christine Lhermitte
- Varicose veins and thromboembolism Dominique Carly
- Feet Hormone therapies