Optimize hormone levels by improving environmental, social, physical, lifestyle, psychological conditions
How to reduce decreases in hormone levels and improve hormone therapy efficacy indirectly by non-hormonal interventions such as:
- Increasing light and darkness contrast
- Improving diet
- Improving attitudes
- Reducing stress
- Adapting physical activities
- Increasing and improving sleep.
Additionally, the video provides information on the potent life-extending and antioxidant capacities of numerous hormones such as growth hormone, sex hormones (including estradiol, a potent antioxidant), melatonin, many other hormones.
Gain clear insight into how to optimize hormone levels with improvements in environmental, dietary and physico-psychological conditions before starting any hormone treatment. Indispensable information for physicians who treat with hormone therapies.
- Aging of endocrine system part 1
- Aging of endocrine system part 2 – Physical exercise, light-darkness on hormones
- Psychological attitudes on hormone levels
- Stress effects on hormone levels
- Sleep & sleep deprivation on hormones Benoît Claeys
- Optimal diet for hormone therapies Marie-Christine Lhermitte
- Life span – hormones therapies to live longer
- Free radicals Antioxidant hormones