Include hormone therapies in your anti-aging clinic
After a short overview of the therapies or interventions that are possible in anti-aging or lifespan medicine, in-depth information on how to conduct a hormone therapy consultation and correct hormone deficiencies in patients, even the mildest ones:
- Collecting information through questionnaires and interview: medical history, lifestyle, diet, complaints and other issues of the anamnesis.
- Physical examination.
- Laboratory tests: Which hormone tests and how to interpret them?
- Testosterone, IGF-1, melatonin, thyroid deficits with test levels within reference ranges.
- Hormone treatments: A useful, more in-depth overview.
- Frequent hormone therapy questions from physicians.
Gain basic insight into how to conduct a consultation aimed at hormone therapies. The minimal information for physicians who treat hormone deficiencies.
- Endocrine anamnesis, Questionnaires
- Endocrine physical exam, file part 1
- Endocrine physical exam, file part 2
- Hormone laboratory tests, treatment
- Testosterone, IGF-1, melatonin, thyroid deficits with tests within reference ranges
- Frequent questions of physicians