The D to Ms of nutritional therapies
Nutritional therapies with trace elements, amino acids and fatty acids:
- Trace elements:
- Zinc, copper and iron therapies.
- Chromium, manganese and molybdenum therapies.
- Selenium, silicone and iodine therapies.
- Amino acids:
- Arginine, carnitine, creatine and glutamine therapies.
- Taurine, tryptophan and tyrosine therapies.
- Fatty acids
- Saturated fatty acid supplement.
- Omega-3, -6 and -9 polyunsaturated fatty acid therapies.
- Trans fatty acids in the food.
Know the basics of nutritional therapies by learning which trace element, amino acid and fatty acid supplements to prescribe. Essential knowledge for physicians who correct nutritional deficiencies in their patients.
- Zinc therapy part 1
- Zinc therapy part 2,
- Copper therapy part 1
- Copper therapy part 2, Iron therapy
- Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum therapies, Selenium therapy part 1
- Selenium, Iodine therapies part 1
- Silicone therapy
- Silicone for hair, skin, bone Johan Brike
- Amino acid therapies Arginine Carnitine Creatine Glutamine Taurine
- Amino acid and nutrient lab test interpretation Emar Vogelaar
- Fatty acids Nutritional therapies Dr Mouton
- Trans fatty acids Dr Mouton