This unique atlas shows the physical signs and complaints regarding the 36 major hormone deficiencies and excesses that physicians encounter in their practice.
This unique atlas shows the physical signs and complaints regarding the 36 major hormone deficiencies and excesses encountered by physicians in their practices. The indispensable complement to The Hormone Handbook!
The Atlas contains about 500 exceptional pictures of patients with minor physical endocrine signs and more than 200 additional pictures and figures often not shown in the traditional atlas of endocrinology. The Atlas of Endocrinology for Hormone Therapy provides extensive schematic overviews of the many physical signs and is enriched by comprehensive literature reviews.
The Atlas of Endocrinology for Hormone Therapy is the ideal complementary support book to The Hormone Handbook, for physicians willing to
- recognize the signs of hormone deficiencies and excesses.
- diagnose hormone dysfunction and optimize treatments.
- The abundant scientific references on the hormone signs and deficiencies help physicians to:
- further deepen their knowledge.
- justify their hormone diagnoses and treatments.