Digestion: Improving the Gut
The importance of gut secretions and gut bacteria on health and how to improve the gut function with several key presentations by Georges Mouton, an expert in gut flora:
- Gastric acid insufficiency and hydrochloric acid therapy.
- The intestinal ecosystem and how it contributes to good digestion.
- Intestinal dysbiosis: Bacteria, yeast, parasites.
- Leaky gut syndrome.
- Probiotics: Supplementing with healthy bacteria
- Intestinal dysbiosis Bacterias
- Yeast Parasites Georges Mouton
Learn more about our billions of allies in the intestinal tract and how this intestinal population can get sick and how to remedy this. Fascinating knowledge is necessary for physicians who treat patients with recurrent digestive troubles.
- Gastric acid insufficiency and HCl therapy
- Intestinal Ecosystem and Good Digestion part 1 R Albers Van Dinteren
- Intestinal Ecosystem and Good Digestion part 2 R Albers Van Dinteren
- Intestinal Ecosystem and Good Digestion Georges Mouton
- Leaky gut syndrome Georges Mouton
How to works with probiotics, hydrochloric acid and pancreatic enzymes and eliminate microbial overgrowth