The beneficial effects of physical exercise to prevent disease and increase longevity, and on how to walk, stand up or sit to avoid neck and back problems:
- Physical exercise’s beneficial effects on disease and mortality: The scientific evidence.
- Best body postures to avoid neck and back pain.
Gain insight into the importance of regular physical exercise and good body postures to remain healthy. Useful information for physicians who advise their patients on physical exercise and body posture.
- Physical exercise on disease and mortality
- Best body postures to avoid neck and back pain
The basics to physical exercise and posture
- online video course
- available 24/7 in your private account
- view or download slides
- auto enrollment
- one time fee
- secure payment