All about the nutritional therapies to prevent or relieve neurological disorders:
- Neurotransmitters: Which ones (from serotonin to dopamine, GABA, adrenaline, and many more), deficiencies, urinary neurotransmitter tests, association with hormone deficiencies, therapies (Products, doses, overdose signs, etc.).
- Neurodegenerative diseases (multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s): Nutritional therapies, scientific evidence, overview tables of treatment.
- Macular degeneration: Micronutrient treatment, scientific evidence.
Gain insight into the neurotransmitter system and neurological disorders and on how nutritional supplements may improve them. Useful and possibly indispensable information for physicians who treat neurotransmitter and neurological disorders.
- Neurotransmitters deficiencies Urine tests, treatment
- Neurotransmitters deficiencies & therapies
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- MS, Parkinson, Alzheimer, Schzophrenia Nutritional therapies
- Micronutrient treatment of macular degeneration
How to prevent or relieve multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and other neurological disorders with nutritional supplements