Trace Element, Amino & Fatty Acid Therapies
Nutritional therapies with trace elements, amino acids, and fatty acids:
- Trace elements:
- Zinc, copper, and iron therapies.
- Chromium, manganese, and molybdenum therapies.
- Selenium, silicone, and iodine therapies.
- Amino acids:
- Arginine, carnitine, creatine, and glutamine therapies.
- Taurine, tryptophan and tyrosine therapies.
- Fatty acids
- Saturated fatty acid supplement.
- Omega-3, -6, and -9 polyunsaturated fatty acid therapies.
- Trans fatty acids in the food.
Know the basics of nutritional therapies by learning which trace element, amino acid, and fatty acid supplements to prescribe. Essential knowledge for physicians who correct nutritional deficiencies in their patients.
- Zinc therapy part 1
- Zinc therapy part 2, Copper therapy part 1
- Copper therapy part 2, Iron therapy
- Chromium, Manganese, Molybdenum therapies, Selenium therapy part 1
- Selenium, Iodine therapies part 1
- Silicone therapy
- Silicone for hair, skin, bone Johan Brike
- Fatty acids Nutritional therapies Dr. Mouton
- Trans fatty acids Dr. Mouton
- Amino acid and nutrient lab test interpretation Emar Vogelaar
- Amino acid therapies Arginine Carnitine Creatine Glutamine Taurine
The D to Ms of nutritional therapies