- trace element,
- fatty acid,
- and amino acid supplements
can optimize the production, levels and activities of melatonin, growth hormone, thyroid, calcitonin, parathormone, IGF-1, DHEA, cortisol, aldosterone, estrogens, progesterone, testosterone.
Gain clear insight into how hormone levels can be optimized with nutritional supplements before starting any hormone treatment. Essential information for physicians who treat with hormone therapies.
- Nutritional therapies to stimulate hormone activities and levels part 1
- Nutritional therapies to stimulate hormone activities and levels part 2
- Iodine therapy
- Micronutrient treatment of Female menstrual problems Hypoglycemia
- Herbal treatments of hormone deficiencies
Optimize hormone levels with nutritional supplements