How to prevent or relieve lipid disorders, coronary disease, intermittent claudication and stroke with nutritional supplements
All about the treatment of cardiovascular disease with nutritional supplements.
- Lipid disorders: Scientific evidence and tips on how to efficiently treat high serum levels of triglycerides, homocysteine, lipoprotein a, total and LDL cholesterol, and low concentrations of HDL cholesterol with nutritional supplements.
- The cholesterol dilemma: Cholesterol is useful, not atherogenic.
- Arterial hypertension: How to reduce or cure it with nutritional supplements: Products, doses, scientific evidence.
- Coronary heart disease: Efficient nutritional supplements, doses, scientific evidence.
- Peripheral artery disease; efficient nutritional supplements, doses, scientific evidence.
- Stroke: Efficient nutritional supplements, doses, scientific evidence.
Know how to prevent, attenuate or even cure cardiovascular disorders with nutritional supplements. Useful information for physicians who treat cardiac patients and patients with lipid disorders, hypertension or stroke and are looking for natural ways to reduce or avoid the use of pharmaceutical chemicals.
- Hyperlipidemia cholesterol dilemna Eric-Alexander Richter
- Arterial Hypertension Robert Trossel
- Coronary heart disease Eric-Alexander Richter
- Peripheral artery disease Nutritional therapies
- Stroke Nutritional therapies part 1
- Stroke Nutritional therapies part 2