The hormone solutions for typical male and female pathologies or abnormalities:
For men: Hormone therapy solutions
- For prostate hypertrophy, prostatism, short penis, small testicles, Peyronie’s disease, gynecomastia, varicocele, infertility, varicose veins, male pattern baldness, sports performance, problems during testosterone therapy, excessive estradiol or PSA levels, prostate cancer, androgen treatment of men with prostate cancer.
- To improve male sexual performance.
For women: Hormone therapy solutions
- For urinary incontinence, dyspareunia, orgasm loss, infertility, lichen sclerosis, endometriosis, breast and ovarian cysts, dysmenorrhea, menorrhagia, irregular cycles, female hormone treatment of women after breast cancer.
- To improve female sexual performance.
- For each problem, a table overviewing the most efficient treatments in order of priority is provided. Treatments may include supplementation of deficiencies with growth hormone, IGF-1, MSH or one of its derivatives, vasopressin, DHEA, oxytocin, hydrocortisone, testosterone, estradiol, progesterone, and others: Products, doses.
Gain insight into which hormone therapy may restore a typical adult gender-related problem. Useful information for physicians who treat adult men and women.
- Testosterone therapy review Prostate Short penis Hormones therapies
- Small testicles Peyronie’s disease Hormone therapies
- Gynecomastia Hormone therapies
- Varicocele Hormone therapies
- Infertility Hormone therapies
- Varicose veins Hormone therapies
- Male pattern baldness Hormone therapies
- Sports performance Hormone therapies
- Prostate hypertrophy Hormone therapies
- Prostatism Other problems during testosterone therapy
- How to reduce excessive Estradiol
- How to reduce excessive PSA levels
- Treating men with prostate cancer with male androgens
- Hormone therapy solutions for male sexual performances
- Hormone therapy solutions for female sexual performance
- Short review of female and male hormone therapy
- Urinary incontinence Dyspareunia, orgasm, infertility
- Treatment of menstrual cycle disorders Breast cysts Ovarian cysts etc.
- Treating women after breast cancer with female hormones part 1
- Treating women after breast cancer with female hormones part 2
Solutions for aging men and women
- online video course
- available 24/7 in your private account
- view or download slides
- auto enrollment
- one time fee
- secure payment