Pollutants of the endocrine glands:
- Which chemicals damage endocrine glands and reduce hormone productions.
- How to avoid them.
- Know more about how and where they affect the endocrine system and where they come from.
Gain clear insight into how hormone levels can be optimized by avoiding pollutants before starting any hormone treatment. Useful information for physicians who treat with hormone therapies.
- Endocrine disruptors in food and water
- Pollutants that affect your endocrine system Claude Dalle
Optimize hormone levels by avoiding pollutants
- online video course
- available 24/7 in your private account
- view or download slides
- auto enrollment
- one time fee
- secure payment