All about hormone excess caused by an excessive production inside the body or overtreatment in testosterone, anabolic steroids, DHEA, androstenedione, estrogen and progesterone, and their treatment:
- The impact of these excesses on health.
- Clear information on hormone doping in sports, the adrenogenital syndrome (from adrenal origin), PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), hyperestrogenemia in men, hirsutism.
- Symptoms, physical signs (with pictures) and laboratory tests of these excesses
- Therapies of sex hormone excess: Products, doses, best route of administration, side effects, safety guidelines, how to follow up, including information on aromatase and 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors.
Gain insight into how to efficiently treat sex hormones excess, in particular from endogenous origin, but also due to overtreatment. Useful information not only for advanced physicians who treat disorders of hormone excess, but also for any physician working with hormone therapy due to the high frequency of sex hormone excesses from endogenous origin (PCOS, adrenogenital syndrome, hyperestrogenemia).
- Hormone doping in sport Gianluca Pazzaglia
- Adrenogenital syndrome
- PCOS polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Hyperestrogemia in men
- DHT- dihydrotestosterone excess
- Aromatase and 5-alfa-reductase inhibitors
Solid information on hormone doping and other forms of excess in male and female hormones