All about the various thymus hormones and their use in therapy to improve health:
- The impact of deficiencies in these hormones on the development of disease, including allergies, inflammatory diseases, immune depression, viral hepatitis, cancer, skin disorders.
- Symptoms, physical signs (with pictures) and laboratory tests of these deficiencies.
- Studies showing the efficacy of thymus hormones, in particular thymosin-alpha-1 and thymus extracts, in immune depression and inflammatory states such as hepatitis B and C, and many other disorders.
- Thymus therapies: Products, doses, best route of administration, excess signs, side effects, safety guidelines, how to follow up.
Gain insight into how to efficiently treat with thymosin-alpha-1, thymus extracts and other thymus hormones. Useful information for physicians who treat multiple allergies, chronic infectious states, viral hepatitis, or possibly cancers in patients.
- Thymosine and other thymus hormone therapies part 1
- Thymus hormone therapies and thymus extract therapies part 2
How to boost the immune system by the potent immune-stimulating thymus hormones