This program is part of the 2-year “Evidence-based Hormone Therapies” training and will consist of weekly online sessions during which Dr. Hertoghe and his colleagues will provide exclusive medical education in hormone therapies.
The program will last from October 2020 to October 2021 and will be divided in 7 modules:
- Module 1 – Immunology & Infections
- Module 2 – Inflammatory Disorders
- Module 3 – Reversing Physical Aging
- Module 4 – Estrogen & Progesterone Supplementation in Women
- Module 5 – Chronic Fatigue & Burnout: Hormone and Nutritional Therapies
- Module 6 – Thyroid Supplementation
- Module 7 – Melatonin Supplementation
- Module 8– Testosterone Supplementation in Men
- Module 9– Testosterone Supplementation in Women
This new project based on Dr. Hertoghe’s extensive medical experience and knowledge is supported by medical organizations coming from more than 20 countries.
By joining this course you will contribute to raise the global level of strongly evidence-based education of physicians in hormone and other therapies. You will also increase the visibility of your scientific society and gain recognition! Your newly-learnt abilities will allow you to increase your revenue every month.
Moreover, the program will offer the physicians the possibility to earn CME and/or CPD credits!
In summary the program will give you access to:
- Webinars (online live conferences, case studies, live consultations) + Pre-recorded courses (available online and on demand)
- Courses taught in English + possibly subtitles or simultaneous translations in your language (to be discussed)
- PDF handouts
- Theoretical courses
- Practical courses
- Multiple choice quizzes at the end of every module (to assess understanding)
- CMI / CPD credits
- Possible certification
- Passive assistance
- Hormone Hotline
The whole program will be branded by the Dr Hertoghe Medical School.