This postgraduate program is the 2nd cycle of the “Evidence-based Hormone Therapies” EBHT training and consists of monthly online sessions during which Dr Hertoghe and his MDS & physicians’ colleagues will provide exclusive medical education in hormone therapies.
- Module 1 Hormone consultation: Medical history, physical examination, treatment, follow-up, solving problems, etc.
- Module 2 Cortisol – DHEA – Aldosterone – Pregnenolone supplementation
- Module 3 Growth Hormone and IGF-1 supplementation
- Module 4 Psychological & psychiatric disorders: Anxiety – Depression – Low-stress resistance – psychosis, etc.: Hormone therapies
- Module 5 Longevity: Hormone therapies
- Module 6 Cardio-& cerebrovascular disorders: Lipid disorder – Cardiac disease – Stroke, etc.
- Module 7 Sexuality in men & women; Oxytocin supplementation
- Module 8 Obesity: Hormone therapies
In summary, the program will give you access to:
- Webinars (online live conferences, case studies, live consultations) + Pre-recorded courses (available online and on-demand)
- Courses taught in English/we are working on subtitles in Spanish (currently 1 to 3 are entirely subtitled in Spanish)
- PDF handouts
- Theoretical courses
- Practical courses
- Multiple choice quizzes at the end of every module (to assess understanding)
- Possible certification
Dr Hertoghe Medical School brands the whole program.
For more information and/or query, you are welcome to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org