This lecture will teach you how to adjust melatonin supplementation to medical conditions that require changes in the treatment.
- By attending this lecture, you will learn the various disorders melatonin deficiency may facilitate and that melatonin supplementation may reverse in melatonin-deficient patients.
- You will be able to recognize the medical conditions that require adjustments of the dose and timing of melatonin treatments.
- You will improve your skills in adjusting the dose and type of melatonin preparation in order to adapt to disease and the personal sensitivity of the patient.
- You will be able to adapt melatonin treatment to specific medical conditions, such as acute and chronic stress, children, old age, melatonin hypersensitivity, shift work, delayed sleep phase syndrome, seasonal affective disorder, depression, anxiety disorders, adrenal deficiency, cardiac disease, stroke, hypertension, lipid disorders, cancer, etc.
- You will get to know the scientific studies that support this information, including the double-blind placebo-controlled trials