This lecture will show you how to adjust thyroid supplementation to medical conditions that require changes in the treatment.
- After attending this lecture you will learn the various disorders that hypothyroidism may facilitate and that thyroid supplementation may reverse in hypothyroid patients.
- You will be able to recognize the medical conditions that require adjustments of the dose and timing of thyroid treatments.
- You will get information on the mechanisms that explain why these conditions may imbalance a thyroid treatment.
- You will improve your skills in adjusting the dose and type of thyroid preparation in order to adapt to disease and the personal sensitivity of the patient
- You will become more able to adapt thyroid treatment to specific medical conditions, such as, acute and chronic stress, children, old age, thyroid hypersensitivity, depression, anxiety disorders, adrenal deficiency, cardiac disease, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, stroke, osteoporosis, cancer, etc.
- You will get to know the scientific studies that support this information, including the double-blind placebo-controlled trials