This lecture will show you how to prevent and treat Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and Graves’ disease, the two most frequent types of autoimmune thyroiditis safely and efficiently.
- After attending this lecture you will be able to diagnose autoimmune thyroiditis, particularly Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, and the numerous dietary, nutritional, pollutant, infectious, and hormone causes that trigger autoimmune thyroiditis in order to treat efficiently the disorder
- You will learn by a overview of the scientific literature that persistence of autoimmune thyroiditis is unsafe and that this disorder needs treatment.
- You will be able to diagnose hyperthyroidism, particularly Graves’ disease, and the multiple causes that trigger and support the disease.
- You will become expert in knowing how safely and efficiently to treat both disorders, finetuning the treatment to the personal needs of the patient.
- You will become conscious that efficient and safe treatment of these disorders is possible beyond what is often thought at inversities.
- You will get to know the scientific studies that support this information, including the double-blind placebo-controlled trials
- online video course
- available 24/7 in your private account
- view or download slides
- auto enrollment
- one time fee
- secure payment