This information-rich video lecture offers new insights in the treatment of autism spectrum and schizophrenic disorders by correcting hormone deficiencies with hormone supplements, an approach that is adjuvant to traditional antipsychotics and in some cases may replace them by treating the (hormone) cause(s) and not only the consequence of psychotic disorders.
The DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th edition) maintains the distinction between
- autism spectrum disorders with core social and communication impairments as central features
- schizophrenia spectrum disorders where hallucinations, delusions, and thought disorder are essential features.
The two disorders co-occur more frequently than would be predicted by their respective prevalence, suggesting that a complex, multifactor association is involved.
Abundant scientific data is reviewed for the 4 major hormone therapies that reduce depressive disorders, such as oxytocin, thyroid, growth hormone, and cortisol. For each of these hormones, the following is examined:
- what type of autistic or schizophrenic disorder they provide (how and when it impacts on the patient’s mind and body) is detailed,
- the evidence that shows that low levels of these hormones being associated with significant increases of autistic or schizophrenic symptoms
- the evidence of presence of lower levels of these hormones in these disorders
- the trials where reduction of autistic and schizophrenic symptoms, were obtained with hormone supplementation.
Also, interesting data and practical information are provided for other hormones that may improve autistic and schizophrenic disorders, such as melatonin, DHEA, and progesterone.
Useful information is given on a hormone excess that may trigger psychotic episodes, namely cortisol excess
Finally, information is provided on which spiritual uneasiness may promote the occurrence of autistic and schizophrenic disorders and how spiritual readjustment may also contribute to restore a good psyche.
- online video course
- available 24/7 in your private account
- view or download slides
- auto enrollment
- one time fee
- secure payment