This lecture will show how to diagnose estrogen and progesterone deficiencies in women and will also focus on the deleterious effects of these deficits on the development of disease and the not so harmless effects of the birth-control pill.
- You will get to know more about the frequency of female hormone deficiencies in the premenopause, when menstrual cycles still occur
- You will be able to diagnose estrogen and progesterone deficiencies in women, also the milder forms, by medical history, physical signs and symptoms of deficiency, and laboratory tests
- You will be able to interpret serum laboratory test results related to female hormone dysfunction in patients with accuracy and be able to understand abnormal levels of estradiol, estrone, progesterone, SHBG, prolactin, FSH, LH, etc.
- You will get to know the impact of female hormone deficiency and supplementation on somatic diseases.
- You will get to know the scientific studies that support this information