This lecture will show you how to treat women safely and efficiently with estrogen and progesterone supplementation, and improve the levels of efficacy of these hormones with nutritional supplements or dietary changes.
- You will get to know what lifestyle and dietary adjustments, and nutritional supplements may improve estrogen and progesterone levels in women and become able to apply this information in your practice
- You will be able to administer estrogen and progesterone to women, personalizing the dose to their needs and route of administration, deficiency, and condition, overcoming pitfalls
- You will acquire a good knowledge of the differences, benefits, or adverse effects between bioidentical and non-bioidentical female hormone therapies, and choose better the preparations that are best adapted to the female patient.
- You will become able to detect any sign or symptom of estrogen or progesterone overdose or imbalance in women, and, if this is the case, recommend a correct dose adjustment.
- You will get to know the scientific studies that support this information, including the double-blind placebo-controlled trials
For more information and/or query, you are welcome to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- online video course
- available 24/7 in your private account
- view or download slides
- auto enrollment
- one time fee
- secure payment
You may also like…
Module 4 – Lecture 4 Genital cancers and female hormones in women: Management, scientific facts (Dr. Armando Farmini)
This lecture will be centered on the scientific facts on female hormones and genital cancers, and the safety and utility of treating women with female hormone therapy at adapted doses and with adjusted preparations after breast, ovarian, endometrial or cervix cancer. This lecture will show you how to safely and efficiently manage women after breast cancer …155.00 € details ENROLL NOW
Module 4 – Lecture 3 Female hormone disorders: Hormone and nutritional treatments
This lecture will show you how to adjust estrogen and progesterone supplementations to medical conditions that require changes in these treatments. After attending this lecture, you will be able to recognize the medical conditions that require adjustments to the dose and timing of female hormone treatments. You will get information on the mechanisms that explain …155.00 € details ENROLL NOW
Module 4 – Lecture 1 Female hormone deficiency: Diagnosis
This lecture will show how to diagnose estrogen and progesterone deficiencies in women and will also focus on the deleterious effects of these deficits on the development of disease and the not so harmless effects of the birth-control pill. You will get to know more about the frequency of female hormone deficiencies in the premenopause, …155.00 € details ENROLL NOW