This lecture will show you how to treat women safely and efficiently with estrogen and progesterone supplementation, and improve the levels or efficacy of these hormones with nutritional supplements or dietary changes.
- You will get to know what lifestyle and dietary adjustments, and nutritional supplements may improve estrogen and progesterone levels in women and become able to apply this information in your practice
- You will be able to administer estrogen and progesterone to women, personalizing the dose to their needs and route of administration, deficiency, and condition, overcoming pitfalls
- You will acquire a good knowledge of the differences, benefits or adverse effects between bioidentical and non-bioidentical feale hormone therapies, and choose better the preparations that is best adapted to the female patient.
- You will become able to detect any sign or symptom of estrogen or progesterone overdose, or imbalance in women, and, if this is the case, to recommend a correct dose adjustment.
- You will get to know the scientific studies that support this information, including the double-blind placebo-controlled trials