This lecture will show you how to adjust estrogen and progesterone supplementations to medical conditions that require changes in these treatments.
- After attending this lecture, you will be able to recognize the medical conditions that require adjustments of the dose and timing of female hormone treatments.
- You will get information on the mechanisms that explain why these conditions may imbalance a female hormone treatment.
- You will improve your skills in balancing rightfully estrogens and progesterone in order to adapt to disease and the personal sensitivity of the female patient
- You will become more able to adapt female hormone treatment to specific female disorders, such as PMS, menstrual cycle disorders, menorrhagia, fibroids, breast and ovarian cysts, PCOS, endometriosis, lichen sclerosis, cystitis, vaginitis, estrogen-hypersensitivity, progesterone intolerance; and medical conditions, such as chronic stress, adolescents, old age, sports, depression, anxiety disorders, cardiac disease, hypertension, hypercholesterolemia, stroke, cancer,
- You will get to know the scientific studies that support this information, including the double-blind placebo-controlled trials