In this lecture, you will learn how to diagnose melatonin deficiency in women and know more about its deleterious effects on the development of disease.
- After attending this lecture, you will be able to diagnose melatonin deficiency by medical history, physical signs and symptoms of deficiency, and laboratory tests
- You will be able to interpret 24-hour urine laboratory test results in patients with accuracy and be able to understand abnormal levels of 6-sulfatoxymelatonin, etc.
- You will get to know the impact of melatonin deficiency and supplementation on somatic diseases.
- You will get to know the scientific studies that support this information
- online video course
- available 24/7 in your private account
- view or download slides
- auto enrollment
- one time fee
- secure payment