This lecture will teach you how to treat safely and efficiently with melatonin.
- After attending this lecture, you will get to know what lifestyle, dietary changes and nutritional supplements may improve melatonin levels and you will be able to apply this information in your practice.
- You will be able to administer melatonin or melatonin precursor supplements to patients, personalizing the dose to their needs, deficiency, and condition, overcoming pitfalls.
- You will get more expertise on adjusting melatonin levels to jet lag.
- You will be able to detect any sign or symptom of melatonin overdose, and, if this is the case, recommend a correct dose reduction.
- You will get to know the scientific studies that support this information, including the double-blind placebo-controlled trials.
- online video course
- available 24/7 in your private account
- view or download slides
- auto enrollment
- one time fee
- secure payment