Textbook of Lifespan and Anti-aging Medicine by Dr. Hertoghe is the learning material for Board Certification in Longevity and Quality of Life Medicine (of the WOSAAM). It is an extensively referenced textbook on lifespan and anti-aging medical therapies that introduce basic theoretical information on senescence and biological age measurement, alongside practical information on how to improve health and well-being and delay or minimize disease and ageing through each type of therapy.
This medical anti-aging book, in handout format, is the best choice for a sound and comprehensive introduction to anti-aging and healthy-aging medicine and to acquire solid competencies.
The Textbook of Lifespan and Anti-aging Medicine is the essential study material for physicians to pass the examination for the board certification in anti-aging medicine by the World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine (6000 physicians).
Textbook of Lifespan and Anti-aging Medicine by Dr. Hertoghe is equally useful for physicians willing to:
- know-how and when to improve the diet and apply better psychological attitudes, physical exercise, stem cells, nutritional and hormone therapies, spa therapy, etc.
- discover the best lifespan and anti-aging therapies for the prevention and treatment of disease.
- learn the best references to justify these therapies and gain the edge in controversies.
- understand medical board justification of the use of lifespan and anti-aging treatments.
This is THE textbook on anti-aging medicine: Heavily referenced textbook on lifespan and anti-aging medical therapies with basic theoretical information on senescence and biological age measurement
- online video course
- available 24/7 in your private account
- view or download slides
- auto enrollment
- one time fee
- secure payment