How to safely and efficiently apply hormone mesotherapy, using multiple subcutaneous injections of combinations of calcitonin, growth hormone, IGF-1, and possibly insulin and relaxin to reverse:
- Facial aging with skin rejuvenation, reducing wrinkles.
- Scalp hair loss.
- Reverse presbyopia, myopia.
- Neck and abdominal skin loosening.
Gain insight into which products to inject, how, and how efficiently local hormone therapies may reverse local aging where systemic hormone treatments fail. Useful information for physicians who apply hormone therapies on local areas with premature aging or damage who fail to respond to systemic hormone treatment.
- Mesotherapy for skin rejuvenation and scalp hair regrowth – Jean-Pierre Ben
- Mesotherapy for presbyopia, wrinkle reduction with GH, IGF-1 & calcitonin
- Hormone mesotherapies to reverse myopia presbyopia with 2 practical cases
- Hormone mesotherapies to reduce wrinkles with 2 practical cases
Reverse facial aging, wrinkles, hair loss, presbyopia, other eye diseases, neck and abdominal skin loosening with local hormone injections