Excellent introductory overview with advanced information on anti-aging techniques and therapies, including pictures of hormone and nutritional deficiencies and extensive scientific references. All information necessary for the exam is in the Textbook of Lifespan and Anti-Aging Medicine.
Under the control of the World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine (WOSAAM, over the 8000 physicians).
1. For physicians, experienced or not, who need to certify their knowledge in anti-aging medicine or/and nutritional medicine.
2. A medical University degree as a physician
3. Other health-professionals may attend upon request and acceptance by the scientific committee.
4. Applicants should be free from significant disciplinary on-going sanctions or restrictions.
5. Payment of all Fees
6. Board Certification: Acquisition of learning materials: Textbook + CD
The Lifespan and Anti-Aging Medicine Textbook + CD: 400 €
To take the exam: 1500 €
In case of failure, to retake the exam: 450 €
1. Purchase the learning material and review the content at your own rhythm (we do not impose any timing).
2. When you feel ready to take the exam, kindly contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and organize a date with them. Note that you will need to come to the clinic in Brussels to take the exam.
3. Send us your medical diploma (to the above e-mail address).
4. You will have 2 hours to complete a multiple-choice questionnaire.
5. You will receive your results by email within five business days.
6. A certificate will be sent to you after successfully completing the exam either by the post or by e-mail (in pdf format).
7. If you fail your exam, and upon payment of a reduced fee (500 euros), you can retake the exam up to a maximum of three times.
Requirements to become Board Certified
The at-home study of the Textbook of Lifespan and Anti-Aging Medicine or the Textbook of Nutrient Therapy; no courses except a two-hour review course a day before the exam and the successful passage of a multiple choice question exam.
Contact us to get in-depth information about the board certifications and to register for the board certifications (fees include exams).